Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fallout Online Reloaded

Fallout Online Reloaded 4 years 4 months ago #19135

• Tiiliskivi
  • Thank you received: 114

Holy mother of Godzilla! It's like fallout 1, 2 and diablo decided to have a baby, and it became something so glorious that I can't stop playing it.

This game features one huge worldwide server, faction system, vehicles, a really deep crafting system and plenty more.

You start your adventure with a tv dinner and the clothes on your back, and you're gonna take on the wastelands of post apocalyptic U.S.A.

Chuck all your prior fallout knowledge to the bin, it doesn't apply here at all, even sneak has been turned into proper mmo rouge stealthmode, and there's REAL TIME COMBAT MODE AJAJAJAJAJAAIIJAIAJA!1
Luck only affects your ability to aim at specific body parts, so ditch that as well if you're not going to play a sniper :) (only outdoorsman affects random encounters, HCJ :D)

I'd recommend a build with high str, end, agi for your first character, tagging small guns, first aid and possibly outdoorsman, because you're gonna be taking hits and running around ALOT.

Easiest way to start your adventure is shoveling shit and lugging boxes, then moving onto mining + crafting which can net you quite alot of exp and caps in mere hours into your character, better steer clear of combat till you get some real armor and a good gun, otherwise the game will be so frustrating you'll ragequit or get PTSD.

Here's the download link, and a link to the wiki(The game crashes sometimes when alt tabbing, so better read the wiki before you start).
www.fonline-reloaded.net/files/dl_fullclient.php
www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrPokealot, bosbos, TorokF, Audi03

Fallout Online Reloaded 4 years 4 months ago #19145

• HIGHCommanderJack
  • I enjoy freedom
  • Thank you received: 760
Luck only affects your ability to aim at specific body parts, so ditch that as well if you're not going to play a sniper :) (only outdoorsman affects random encounters, HCJ :D)

I know, I'm no fallout noob.
I'd recommend a build with high str, end, agi for your first character, tagging small guns, first aid and possibly outdoorsman, because you're gonna be taking hits and running around ALOT.

WHY I AM NOT PLAYING THE NOOB FRIENDLY CHAR?

Because I want a challenge. I have played Fallout 1 through three times successfully, Fallout 2 eleven times successfully, Fallout Tactics two times successfully, Fallout 3 two times successfully and New Vegas three times successfully.

So I know whats a easy char or whats a hard char. That's why I usually play fairly "high difficulty" characters nowadays. :)

Anyhow, its a great game if you like Fallouts :)

PS: I like to play the high luck chars for the endgame overpowerness - get a burst/automatic weapon and rip shit up! Early game might be hard depending on your other attributes, but by midgame when those said weapons start showing up, you start to increase in power ;)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by HIGHCommanderJack.

Fallout Online Reloaded 4 years 4 months ago #19151

• Tiiliskivi
There are BAD people in this wasteland, had some people attack me in a group today, stole 6k caps and everything else I had on me. Gotta love realtime combat tho, it's so hectic and awesome getting out of line of sight to reload your shotty and coming around a corner bursting some nawb to bits :D

Luckily I spent all night crafting, so I'm still at 50k+caps and making moar, so gonna buy a car tonight, and probably hiring some noobs so I can deck them out with shotties and leathers, as I was a total noob and got Loner trait, so I cant hire npcs.. can't even tame cows :(

+you need outdoorsman at 100 to get the Ranger perk which gives you the ability to create safe houses instead of tents :) Really useful if you don't want to travel around with 2x more weight than you should carry, just so you can turn your resources into ammo = caps :D

50%+ repair lets you learn gunsmithing and armoring, so that's quite useful as well.

And str to 10 so you can carry all this shit around, I really feel for the people who take small frame and try to go mining.. xD

edit: oh ya HCJ, I can craft snipers for imba luck build.
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Tiiliskivi.

Fallout Online Reloaded 4 years 4 months ago #19154

• Tiiliskivi
Spent all night building our base :D if anyone starts playing, give me a pm and I'll add you to our gang database so you can access our workshops and storage.

Fallout Online Reloaded 4 years 4 months ago #19155

• GlueHead
  • Thank you received: 99
*Downloading*

Fallout Online Reloaded 4 years 4 months ago #19157

• MrPokealot
  • Officer
  • Thank you received: 154
Looks interesting will have a look.

Fallout Online Reloaded 4 years 4 months ago #19267

• HIGHCommanderJack
  • I enjoy freedom
Started a new char named HighJack so tiiliskivi please add me to the MACS camp before they rape me and I lose my precious 44. magnum

Fallout Online Reloaded 4 years 4 months ago #19275

• TorokF
  • Officer
  • Born Fremen
  • Thank you received: 1014
damn the game looks awesome, best of luck to you all :O

Fallout Online Reloaded 4 years 4 months ago #19292

• HIGHCommanderJack
  • I enjoy freedom
Wohooo got the invite to the MACS farm <3

Chillin' there as we type!

Fallout Online Reloaded 4 years 4 months ago #19294

• cheerio
  • To portray a maniac offers a compelling challenge
  • Thank you received: 380
made a char cheerio123
+1

Fallout Online Reloaded 4 years 4 months ago #19300

• HIGHCommanderJack
  • I enjoy freedom
Wohoo!

My dream in this game is that one day we have a group which consists something like: Two or three badass dudes kitted out with bad ass armors and weapons. One lockpicker with absolutely everything required for looting. Loads of RadAway and RadX (not truckloads, but maybe 4-5 of each item per person). Then we'll head out to the Glow and loot it :)

Also, I'd like that we'd one day have the Old Bunker as base! But its like 350000 caps to build..

Anyhow I am headed for the north soon from our current ranch

Fallout Online Reloaded 4 years 4 months ago #19525

• HIGHCommanderJack
  • I enjoy freedom
lol i just died stupidly :P

press gang sounded easy :huh:

Hell not! :blush: :(

so lost ALL of my stuff plus about 2000 caps (a donation from a handsome millionaire)

so if you tiiliskivi ain't gonna be the santa claus mining millionaire who's giving me like 10000 to restore my former glory I think i am done :pinch:

I can't imagine grinding all that gear back :sick:

Fallout Online Reloaded 4 years 4 months ago #19612

• Tiiliskivi
lol hcj, we lost 100k+ worth of stuff to gankers with hermanni xD

but 10 minutes later, as I was restocking my medic char at NCR, I misclicked on a bookshelf.
There was a map to some dudes camp, and we liberated about 1mil caps worth of loot, 20 combat armors and 20 avenger miniguns, along with a fully stocked medical cabinet.

I hope nobody quits because of us xD

playing medic is awesome btw, just saving asses left and right, stealing kills with my trusty needler.

Fallout Online Reloaded 4 years 4 months ago #19617

• HIGHCommanderJack
  • I enjoy freedom
Yeah actually I was on my way to San Fransisco to get the first doctor-crafting level (some 1500 caps), and the second level is 3000... But obviously you don't need my skills so maybe I won't get those. But if I did I could craft all kinds of medical stuff... But I am sure you already have both levels.

And heh, quite a story about that ganking and then finding a place to rip off! :D

I need guns + armor + money :D
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds