Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: should we try to find more late night NA players?

should we try to find more late night NA players? 3 years 2 months ago #29985

• lilsniper
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
Heya guys! As ya'll know I am a NA player (Canada). I've noticed that during the really really really really late/early hours of the night (12-5am my time) the outfit has nobody on, despite the fact that the servers still remain relativity active (why is it the vanu and terrains are always running groups of 48+ during these hours?!).

I Imagen it is annoying to wake up and see that the vanu / terrans have conquered continents whilst everybody slept/worked. A realtivily small group of players (6-12) could go along way to slowing down the map capture (the larger vanu and terran forces tend to just stick together in a deathball).

Sadly I don't have any IRL friends who are interested, but during my late night adventures I run into guys and gals here and there who fight the good fight. I contemplated solicitation of the guild to them, But I wasn't to sure if that was my place.

inshort : Is it cool if I try to recruit late night noobs and drag them into the teamspeak so I can begin to develop force for stoping the midnight horror of vanu onslaught? and is any one willing to help me do so?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JackHerrer , TorokF

should we try to find more late night NA players? 3 years 2 months ago #29987

• JackHerrer
  • Officer
  • smokers gonna smoke
  • Thank you received: 761
I guess it's just normal that no one from the outfit is online at that time :p.

And I encourage your innitiative to do this very much, go for it man, you shouldn't have asked even :p.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TorokF

should we try to find more late night NA players? 3 years 2 months ago #29988

• cheerio
  • To portray a maniac offers a compelling challenge
  • Thank you received: 380
if you find some nice guys you can try to invite them. but if the tr/vs conquer everything in the nigh... well i don'T care. doesn't matter in the game right now
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds