Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HC BR Victory

HC BR Victory 3 years 5 months ago #29130

• HIGHCommanderJack
  • I enjoy freedom
  • Thank you received: 760
mr jack the mountain squirrel: meikä käyttää 10 medkittiä mettäs kaasus ja löytää snipun airdrop loodasta - I found a airdrop crate and got a sniper using 10 medkits
mr jack the mountain squirrel: ku on 8 jäljel ja se kaasu liikkui ja tiesin et yhdes suunnas o vihu - when 8 was left and the gas was moving and I knew there was a guy at the other direction
mr jack the mountain squirrel: 4 kuolee - 4 die
mr jack the mountain squirrel: ja tuun sieltä kaasusta pois - and I get out of the fog
mr jack the mountain squirrel: 4 jäljel siis sillon - 4 left by then
mr jack the mountain squirrel: ja heti joku ampuu mua kohti - and right away someones shooting at me
mr jack the mountain squirrel: ja severe bleeding ja 20 % - severe bleeding and 20% health
mr jack the mountain squirrel: :D - :D
mr jack the mountain squirrel: eli hedu - he scored a headshot on me
mr jack the mountain squirrel: meikä laittaa medikitin nopiaa puun takana minkä taa hyppäsin - I jump behind a tree and quickly apply a medkit and jump back
mr jack the mountain squirrel: ja sit lipas siitä AR - then a clip of the AR
mr jack the mountain squirrel: spämmiä niide pusikkoje läpi mistä ne suuliekit näky - spam thru those bushes where his muzzle flames were coming from
mr jack the mountain squirrel: kunnon vietnam meininki perkele huhhuh - real vietnam motherfucking atmosphere / happenings / action / lost in translation
mr jack the mountain squirrel: olo oli predatoris ku NV:t päällä - feeling was like I was in Predator coz I had NV's on (Night Vision goggles)
mr jack the mountain squirrel: etkä oo varma siitä vihusta sohit vaan sinne - You are not sure about the enemy you are just poking at his direction
mr jack the mountain squirrel: sitte meen lataamaan puun taa ja kurkkaan uudestaan - then I go to reload behind the tree again, and I peek again
mr jack the mountain squirrel: ja odotan että se ampuis ja kertois mulle missä se on - and I wait and wait for him to signal me where he is
mr jack the mountain squirrel: ni se ampuu siitä mun vierestä vasemmalta 5m päästä puun takaa toisen jäpän :D - he shoots another guy next to me, behind the next tree from me about 5 meters to the left :D

mr jack the mountain squirrel: sit katon oikeelle - then I look to the right side of the tree
mr jack the mountain squirrel: no siellä just jätkä juokseee jotain karkuun niin että tulee mun puolelle puuta just makiasti - well there some guy just runs to be juicily flanked by me, thinking he's safe behind a tree
mr jack the mountain squirrel: no meikä ottaa sen pään hollille ja ready to blast.... - I take his head to be in my sights and get ready to blast..
mr jack the mountain squirrel: ja tää super tappaja ampuu senki :D - well this super killer shoots him too :D
mr jack the mountain squirrel: meikä AMPUU pari kertaaa kuitenki ku se tilanne meni niin nopiaaa - I shoot a few times, coz the situation was so fast
mr jack the mountain squirrel: mut huomasin heti killfeedistä et NYT ON TOSIPAAPPA KYSEES - but I noticed from the killfeed that NOW ITS THE REAL GRANDPA IN QUESTION
mr jack the mountain squirrel: ja äkkiä vipat medikitit naamariin - and fast I consume my last medkits
mr jack the mountain squirrel: mietin sekunnin murto-osan että pitäisikö vaihtaa joku ase kranuun. - I ponder for a fraction of a second that should I change some gun to a grenade..
mr jack the mountain squirrel: ja vaa nakella sinne metikköön - and just throw them into the woods
mr jack the mountain squirrel: mutta tajusin että kaasu tulee pian - but then I realized the gas is coming soon
mr jack the mountain squirrel: se kaasu pakottaa meidät kummatki juoksemaan vähän eteenpäin semmoselle alueelle missä ei ollut niin paljo puita - the gas is forcing us to run a bit south to this area with a lot less trees
mr jack the mountain squirrel: pari vaa per jätkä - only a couple per guy
mr jack the mountain squirrel: meikä yrittää sniputtaa sitä 3x - I try to snipe him 3 times
mr jack the mountain squirrel: en onnistu.... - I can't do it...
mr jack the mountain squirrel: mietin puun takana otanko magnumin vai AR, se on VARMASTI TULOSSA, se on aggressiivinen kuten aikaisemmasta käyttäytymisestä voi päätellä... - I am thinking behind the tree that should I take a magnum or an AR, that he is DEFINITELY COMING, he is an aggressive player from what I can tell from the previous behaviour
mr jack the mountain squirrel: vaihdan AR - I change to AR
mr jack the mountain squirrel: otan pari askelta puulta ja sieltä se tuleekin; meikä voittaa - I take a few steps from the tree and so comes the guy; I win
mr jack the mountain squirrel: iha sekunnissa ohi AR in the face - over in a seconds AR in da face

TL;DR; Its like the Predator 1 movie. And I am Arnold and I won.

Screenshots;

The beginning... When there still was 2 MACS (me and Rollingthunderbeotchslap) alive;

The part where I had just lost my comrade

The end (I look back to the tree I was behind in on 2nd pic, 3rd pic shows me just outta the gas with all the loot from the dead guy - 8 medkits that is)

This is the shirt I got, worn by someone else in the lobby on the other day;

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by HIGHCommanderJack.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JackHerrer , bosbos, Dgigi
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds